- 1. What areas do you cover?
- 2. How we work?
- 3. What is included?
- 4. If my flight is late do i have to pay extra?
- 5. What happens if i miss my flight?
- 6. Where do i find my driver?
- 7. Will there be other passengers in the car?
- 8. What kind of vehicles do you use?
- 9. Is your company legal?
- 10. Have you got baby seats?
- 11. Do i have to tip the driver?
- 12. What should i do if I am offered a transfer to Rome by someone I don't know?
- 13. Is is possible to smoke in the car?
1. What areas do you cover?
Rome's airports, stations and ports and also transfers and tours all over Italy
2. How we work?
We estimate it takes 45 minutes for passport control and baggage claim. We'll be at the location 45 minutes after your arrival. If you'd like to reduce this time please let us know through your reservation form. Some international flights require more time to get through customs. If this is the case you may delay the arrival of our vehicle by informing us.
3. What is included?
Transfer, motorway tolls, VAT and driver's waiting time. The transfer fee is payable directly to the driver. There will be a 10% service charge for credit cards and debit cards.
4. If my flight is late do i have to pay extra?
No, we check the real time arrival of your flight.
5. What happens if i miss my flight?
You should call us ASAP using the number on your voucher.
6. Where do i find my driver?
After you pass through customs, he will be waiting for you at the "Arrivi" area in the airport, holding a sign with your name on. For cruises, he will be at the dock at the passenger's exit.
7. Will there be other passengers in the car?
No, the vehicle is reserved for your use exclusively.
8. What kind of vehicles do you use?
Cars vary from compact cars up to space wagons, according to the number of passengers and their luggage. The majority of our cars are Mercedes Benz, less than 4 years old, checked and cleaned every day.
9. Is your company legal?
Yes, contrary to the many people who are illegally offering this kind of service in Rome, we work according the rules of the Italian law strictly following all the regulations in place.
10. Have you got baby seats?
Yes, please request beforehand if required.
11. Do i have to tip the driver?
Tips are at your own discretion.
12. What should i do if I am offered a transfer to Rome by someone I don't know?
Italian airports have plenty of people with no licence or insurance who would charge you a fortune to take you to your destination. Just be aware of this fact and say no.
13. Is is possible to smoke in the car?
No, all our vechiles are "No Smoking".